We can assist you to modify and add text, images, & upload blog posts to your website, offering virtual web assistance to help you save time so that you can focus working on your business. Fill out the form below, we’d be honored to help you!
At ThatsGravy Designs, we’re aware of the challenges and of the time it takes when establishing or updating your current website. How may I help you today? ph. 619-269-5503, email: Contact me here!
ThatsGravy Designs offers a variety of web and graphic design services to alleviate difficulties and we pride ourselves on being easy to work with. Our goal is to increase your online presence which may include the following:
- An entire website redesign to a WordPress version
- Customizing your WordPress website
- website transfer and hosting of website files
- empowering you to make additions and modifications
- graphic design for flyers and posters, wedding invitations, and customized playing cards
- logo design and branding
- social media consultation and a deeper look into your marketing message
- web assistance and more importantly to provide maintenance and continued tech support for your website
- Incorporating your social media, galleries, videos, and music
If you are in need of a reliable and resourceful web designer and someone you can turn to regularly, then you’ve come to the right place! It may include image editing and modifying the HTML code.
Request a FREE Quote HERE and together we can find a way to maintain your website more efficiently and save you time and money, or click here to see our web support services in more detail.
Other works include website designs for local San Diego’s Black Film Festival and Graphic Poster Design Contest for the San Diego Latino Film Festival, local musician, Chris Zach Music, music artist and writer Alyssa Jacey, Victor Willis (Village People), Poway Dental Arts, Some Like It Show Photography, Blackwood Internet SEO/SEM, branding design for MARSCOT Marine Industrial and Supply, LOGOS for non-profit organizations: African Partnership Fund, Learning Circles, and The Urban Education Fund. Fliers for church youth and college events, as well as art works and murals/paintings for Children’s Ministry and Christmas plays, and HOPE Worldwide Toy Drives.